M Judge Master Builders
The company was founded in 1951 by Michael Judge, shortly after arriving in South Africa from Ireland. Many factories, schools, church buildings and apartment blocks were built by the company in the early years. It was in the 1970â€™s that Michaelâ€™s sons joined the company and it is managed by Desmond today.
Over the years the company has continued to operate as general contractors, house builders, industrial building contractors and carry out alterations, additions, renovations, restorations and structural repairs.